PRESENTING A 'ONCE IN A LIFETIME' OPPORTUNITY TO LIVE DIRECTLY ON THE WATERFRONT WITH NO ROADS BETWEEN YOU AND THE OCEAN, WITH DUNES ON BOTH BOUNDARIES OF THIS VILLA YOU WILL HAVE VIEWS FOREVER.
An original 1970's retro 3x2 villa designed and constructed above and beyond the norm for villas of the time, with a brand new kitchen installed.
Villa 4 is positioned at the far western oceanfront end of this development, it is the most protected from the West Coast Highway and the most convenient to the beachfront and there is a large private ocean-facing garden, which is unique to this unit.
- Ocean Views
- Unbelievable lifestyle, walk to beach
- New Kitchen
- 3 x 2
- Excellent rental potential
- Access to private garden space
You have endless possibilities…..
•• Just move in, for unparalleled oceanfront living directly on the coastline
•• Renovate further to create the beach house of your dreams
• • Rent out and hold for the future. This strata plan is located within the "Gateway West" precinct of the Scarborough redevelopment area this land meets the current guidelines for the potential approval of a 12 storey development. (*all subject to full approvals by relative authorities and subject to all 4 strata owners consent)
• Located on one of Perth's most iconic beaches and just 14km from central Perth, the Scarborough Beach Redevelopment aims to create one of Australia's best beachfront destinations.
• The Scarborough Redevelopment Area covers approximately 100ha of land, stretching 1.6 kilometres along the Scarborough beachfront and east along Scarborough Beach Road.
• This villa at 301 West Coast Highway sits at the boundary on the dune end of the redevelopment area. Within the strata plan this villa makes up 30% of the unit entitlement on a strata plan with landholding totalling 1556sqm.
• • • DON'T MISS OUT, THIS WILL BE SOLD! • • • •
Contact Vivek Gohil or Michael Szemray TODAY
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information provided about the property, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agency as to their accuracy or completeness. Interested parties should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to the property, by inspection or otherwise. All chattels depicted or described are not included in the sale unless specified in the offer and acceptance.